"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Healthy Holidays Challenge -- Update #7

Better late than never... I had a sale in my Etsy shop, am still fighting a cold and so... I'm barely posting this now.  Well, that and the fact that all our challengers are on Instagram, so I only got that far in posting this past Friday. 

But for the record, because I can't stand to skip weeks: 

  1. I will exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week.  Yes, despite a cough that started, I got 4 walks in this week and even some weights.      
  2. I will track my food at least 6 days a week.  Nope.  I had a couple events and I planned well for the, but just got tired and didn't track...and it went downhill from there. 
  3. I will drink at least 32 ounces of pure water a day.  Also a no.  With a cough coming on I drank lots of tea, but not sure I got all my water in.
  4. I will enjoy the holidays, but not forget my new ending in life includes making the best choice for ME -- whether that's having something in moderation or saying no.   YES!!  We went to a Brazilian steak house for my husband's birthday on the 8th and I ate lighter during the day knowing I'd be eating heavier foods that evening and then I didn't overdo it.  I ate what I wanted, ate til satisfied and I enjoyed myself immensely -- both because I celebrated and because I did not stuff myself.  It was a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment